Well, Chad's been working in Houston for two weeks but he DID come home for the weekend. He will be coming home this weekend too...Praise God! Not sure how lomg this will last. It has been tough but as the saying goes, God never gives me more than I can handle...but does allow me to be pushed to the edge(of me) so HE can work. I have had my share of telling God what I think about it and am now in a season of listening to Him! Don't know why it takes me so long sometimes.
CHandler will be running in a meet in Keller this weekend. Hopefully the course will be well marked. Riley plays in weatherford...it's the BIG HOMECOMING game for him. Not sure if I'll have pics or not because...sob, sob, I lost my camera(gasp). Those of you who know me well know of all my possesions my good ol' Cannon is my friend and goes everywhere with me. Well, cannon went with me to a soccer game and got left in the stands. Not gonna lie, I am mourning the loss of my dear friend...don't know when I'll get to replace him...my birthday is around the corner...but all that to say, not sure what kind of pictures I'll get from Cross COuntry or the football game this weekend.
Will post after the weekend.
Thank friends for all the prayers during this "season"!
I am alive!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment