Monday, September 22, 2008

Pray for Chad...


Well, we just entered day one of this "season" God has us in. Chad left this morning for Houston to work. They have a contract to do a bunch of "blue roofs" through FEMA. What they do is bring in crews to tarp all of the houses that were damaged from the hurricane. He is projected to be in Houston about a month with a potential trip home somewhere in there. SO we have begun life without daddy. I didn't sign up for the whole single mom buisness. But I know my God loves me and will take care of my family and has given me some amazing friends to help us out.

Just talked to Chad and day one didn't go so hot for him. They got there, flat tire on the trailer, trouble finding a tire store with the right tire, not many places open to eat, 300+ guys with no where for them to stay and no work this week because the supplies aren't there yet. Chad is a little down and sent a text..."I love you so much...just pray I can see God in the dessert" Please pray for him with me...that he would find his hope in HIM alone, for his safety and protection, for a place to stay, and for favor with this whole thing.

On another note, I have a few other friends whose husbands are going to be working out of town for the next few weeks because of Ike...so pray for them as well, that HE woudl supply all of their needs...Thanks friends!

No comments: