Just a heads up...Chandler runs in her quad-county cross country meet tomorrow. In my earlier post I said she would only be running against 7th graders but...they changed that this year and she will run against both 7th and 8th grade girls. It just means more competition right? So, we've tanked her up on carbs and sent her to bed. Please pray for her...this is her last cc race for the season and it is our prayer that she would run to win but not in mans eyes...not gonna lie, the medals are cool...but even better is the victory when they know they have done their very best with all the drive and talent God has given them. Pray for endurance, favor with the weather, grace with the course, wisdom to go the right direction, and a God-given strength to finish strong. Thanks friends! I'll update tomorrow night!
* sidenote * I did get my new camera and am REALLY excited to take pictures tomorrow. Hopefully I'll remember everything the guy at the camera store told me so I can get some great pictures!
I am alive!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment