
Random family pic just so it's not just my rambling words!
Week three of the craziness of traveling Chad. Last week I had gone mad(according to my daughter), this week I'm just crazy!!
*Crazy in love with my husband who I so miss-- weekends just aren't enought for me.
*Crazy determined to stay on track with the Bible Study I started-- God is already showing me so much(good and not so good) that I want to finish what He's started.
*Crazy ready to get this house decorated-- got a bunch of really cool stuff this weekend and where is it sitting? On the floor in front of the walls they will eventually be hung on when Chad has the time!
*Crazy tired of being a cranky mom-- my kids need my best not my leftovers!
*Crazy longing for a little bit of extra time to GET ORGANIZED-- things are just stuck in closets and drawers from the weekend we moved in(Five months ago!)
*Crazy thankful for my friends, family, church, job, house...and all those things I take for granted.
*Crazy wishing I hadn't lost my camera-- I miss takin' pictures at my kids games and stuff(I did use a friends this week- will upload pics asap)
If you're reading this...you're a friend or family, so thanks! Thanks for jumping in and helping while Chad is gone, for praying for us(me especially) for the love and encouragement. And thanks Beth for the great blog idea!
2 comments:
Gosh, you're welcome, for whatever...
Camera: Nikon D60 with a 18-200 mm lense. Sounds fancy and it is... too fancy for me apparently, but Wolf will offer free classes with purchase. But not sure if that's doing me any good.
Bullets: that's just what shows up with the blog layout I have. Sorry, no help there.
Hang in there girl. Your concerns seem to be rampant with us women. Prayer seems to be the word of the day!
You're a good looking crazy person!!!!!
Post a Comment