Thursday, September 11, 2008

Catch up

OK, so I finally have a free night with no kids activities...the laundry has been folded, some clutter cleaned out and I am in a quiet house...there are lots of things I could be doing but as I was rearranging my messy closet full of scrabooking supplies I recalled a conversation with a friend earlier...I really do think blogging is my new form of scrapbooking for my current speed of life. SO in efforts to do this well I'm gonna play a little catch up. I know I never blogged much about two of my major summer events being Kids Camp and our mission trip to Honduras. Starting with the camp so here goes...a shout out to all my blog friends who have inspired and encouraged my getting the stories of life in writing. Thanks Friends!

1 comment:

Cyndi Davis said...

I have to agree, I can't keep up with my scrapbooks but blogging is awesome!! I can relate to your breakdown day... they grow up so fast! Great job to Riley and Chan on sports. See you on the blog :)