OK, so I've been thinking about this whole blog thing...I love doing it, it's easy to NOT make time for it, I love reading back through it, it's IMPORTANT to log my thoughts and memories but not URGENT, and I want to be more consistent. All that to say I'm debating setting a new Years GOAL to blog either daily or weekly....I mean 365 days... but alot happens in a day that goes unnoted... weekly could be 7 things that happened this week since there's seven days.... so friends, FIRST I want to know your "opinion." What's the best way to go about this and stay consistent and make it meaningful. SECOND, I want to know if you'll join me on the journey so we can look back at this next year and KNOW the fun things that happened, REMEMBER what God has done, and SEE the fruit of it all in our pictures that we all take and sit lonely in our computers!
1 comment:
I'm on board with you Sis~ my blogging was going well for a while then would taper off when we get busy... it is awesome to see our families grow and remember things we might otherwise forgotten... thanks for the reminder!~ love you
Post a Comment