Simply living life to LOVE GOD, HAVE FUN,
and MAKE MEMORIES!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Baseball Time
Well, after taking a few years off to play soccer Riley decided to play baseball again. Not gonna lie...Chad and I were a little leary of it because soccer is a little less demanding. But ultimately it was Rileys choice...and he picked it up like he hadn't missed a beat. He is on the Cubs and is playing pitcher, catcher and short stop. Here's a few pics from our first practice game.
Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by. Hope God is doing BIG things in and through you, your ministry and your family. Let me know if you have any questions! I am here to serve you and your family! My dream fulfilled is to represent Him well and pursue Him daily!
2 comments:
I'm learning the demands of tball. Noah played soccer in the fall and now he is doing tball. Lots more to it!!! :) but fun times too!
He is so cute in his little uniform! I wanted to go to his game on Monday...when is his next one??
Post a Comment