Well, after my complete meltdown yeasterday I've decided that my kids getting older isn't entirely bad. I am learning so much from them, especially Chandler. Today we had to deal with the reality of letdowns...Chan tried out for volleyball and didn't make it...I was worried so I took her lunch as an excuse to see her and check on her. Well, she was fine. Actually relieved because she didn't really like volleyball and was only doing it because we said we'd try everything this year. And good has come from it all...the cross country coach talked to her becasue they saw through volleyball tryouts that she was a really good runner. Proof that "all things work together for good for those who love God" Way to go Chandler Paige, I am so proud of you baby girl!
1 comment:
The blog looks stylin'! You figured it out! YEA for Megan! I am glad you are doing better. I am so proud of the mom that you are and the young lady that you are raising! She is a doll and so are you!
Post a Comment