Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am tired...

Can I say that....I AM TIRED...tired of everything around me moving so fast...and I know some moms look forward to the day their kids go back to school but right now I am sad...I miss my kids...the reality is here... more now than ever... that my kids are growing up and every day I waste is one that I will never get back. Now I'm not throwing a pity party, there are super exciting things happening in the Lacefield family. Chandler started Middle School but I don't take her to school on most days because she has to go at 6:45 for athletics. I don't see her again until after 4:00 and we have homework and soccer and church. Riley is playing football which he loves but he and Chad have practice three days a week for 2+ hours. I work most days and spend aprox 30 minutes at home that isn't eating, showering, sleeping or gettig ready for something. I pray for(and need prayer for) the peace that surpasses ALL understanding for me and my family right now. Sorry to those that ar e reading this as a result of my complete mom meltdown!!!!!

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

good seeing you today. hang in there with all the growing up business! if you need a shoulder...look me up!