Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 2011

Well, 2011 is in full swing, and i can't believe all the things that will happen this year....here's a few that blow my mind...in 2011,
-Jan--Riley will turn 12
-Feb--our church student ministry will have it's first ever REV weekend
-March--my family is coming for a visit from Nebraska
-April--Chad and I will celebrate 16 years of marriage
-May--Riley will complete his last days of elementary school
-June--I WILL go on a family vacation
-July--I will attend three, maybe four different camps one being kids camp at the same place i did my very FIRST kids camp ten years ago.
-August--We will have our 2nd annual mother daughter event, Riley will start Jr High and all that entails, Chandler will officially start High School(oh how I love the ninth grade center)
-September--I will celebrate 10 year anniversary of being on staff at New River
-October--full of sports and friends and tons of fun
-November--well it's my birthday month of course...which I'm planning a trip to NYC!
-December--Chandler will turn 16 and get a car and start DRIVING-look out world!

so here's to 2011... a full year full of the things that represent the fullness of Christ!

No comments: