So I started this year with big hopes and ideas of being"consistent" in all areas of my life. My spiritual, physical, relationships, leadership.... I posted on Facebook the other day that this whole consistency thing isn't working out so well for me....but them I realized, like so many other things in our daily lives that it's a choince. A daily, moment by moment, mine and mine alone CHOICE. SO if I'm struggling with it, it's no ones fault but my own. And the truth is, I have reasons, good reasons to make that choice...they are...
Chad, Chandler, and Riley Chad

Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and
the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the

cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
So this is my prayer for 2010. May this perseverance be my strength so that I don't grow weary and lose heart!
1 comment:
thank you for a wonderful reminder!
Post a Comment