Friday, November 27, 2009

100 Things I'm thankful for

This is my challenge every year... to write 100 things I'm thankful for. Can you?

This is something that can't be done in a quick five minutes so here's the start of mine and I will continually "edit" this post with the hopes of filling it by Christmas.
1.) A God who loves me-no matter what
2.) A husband who loves me-no matter what :0)
3.) Chandler- my daughter who continually challenges me... to be a better person/mom
4.) Riley- my son who shows me kindness and unconditional love
5.) New River- the place that I worship
6.) New River- the people who ARE my family
7.) New River- the place that I work
7.) My dad- who raised me to be strong
8.) My mom- who taught me what gentleness and kindness looked like
9.) Joshua- my little brother who always encourages me
10.) my soon to be sister-in-law...I never had a sister
11.) Weston- my sweet baby nephew who I've only seen once but love like crazy!
12.) My house- it's not only a roof over our heads but a home, a place to entertain, and place to invite friend and live life together.
13.) My health- the fact that I CAN get up every morning
14.) My lifegroup- a group of people that I truly LIVE LIVE WITH
15.) My kids ministry team- I LOVE the people I get to serve alongside
16.) NR Women's Ministry- a place for women to come together to laugh and cry and grow TOGETHER
17.) My friends- people I can count on, who love me for who I am and don't hold my mistakes against me
18.) True Bond Marriage Class- a class at church that Chad and I had the privilege of going through that brought us closer as a couple.
19.) Change- the kind of change that rocks your boat and makes you trust HIM like never before
20.) Faith & Trust- the two things that God has been growing in me these last few months
21.) Sports- they keep us busy but I love watching my kids
22.) Cheerleading- Chandler cheered this year and it was so fun for me, former cheerleader, to watch
23.) Dr. Pepper- I drink my caffine cold
24.) Chick-fil-A... a chick-fil-a a day keeps the weight loss away!!
25.) The Hollands- their story blessed us and challenged us to trust God in a new way
26.) Pictures- they capture memories
27.) My new scrapbook room- I love that I have a place for all my stuff...now if I can just find the time to use it!
28.) The D6 Conference- an amazing opportunity to be challenged to teach families how to live out Deuteronomy 6
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)

No comments: