Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Football, Football, and more football!!!

Ok so when anyone asks..."what have you been up to?" there are few words... Work, kids, sports; would pretty much be my answer. I love that my kids love to play and I love that I can be there to watch. I was asked earlier this season after all my "going to watch_____ at ______ " posts on facebook if I was "that Mom" who went to EVERYTHING and my proud answer was YES I AM. I truly hope and pray that when my kids look back that is something they are thankful for. This stuff is important and it's important to me that they know they are worth it... worth all the time, and energy, and shuttling them around, and running like a crazy-mom.
And I try to capture as much of it as I can with my camera.... I enjoy taking pictures... lots of pictures... so this post won't really do it justice... I'll shoot for a hi-light slideshow at the end of the season.

No comments: