*Chad- done travelling(for the most part-aside from hunting trips)
*Riley- Football season is over(PRAISE GOD!!) Don't get me wrong, we LOVE football but it is such an intense busy season that we also love when it's over...until next August. Chad actually turned down the offer to play on a select team...smart choice.
*Chandler- Select soccer is on break till after Christmas. She tried out for basketball at school and made the C team(Very exciting considering she has NEVER played basketball- always enjoy the break between soccer seasons)
*Me- finished up a busy fall with a couple children's ministry conferences, baby dedication, now getting ready for Birthday and Christmas parties like crazy!
Here's a few pics from the last month...




We are almost DONE with our Christmas decorating and shopping so we can spend the majority of our time ENJOYING the holidays with family and friends.
God is challenging and changing the way I think and feel about myself and my family and people and things and circumstances and you name it...HE si working on it....
Love you and I'm thankful for each of you!
1 comment:
I'm so glad things are settling down for you guys.
Isn't it funny that just when you think you have it all together God decides you have some improving to do? Love you girl, I'm right there with you!
Post a Comment