




Well, we got back from the much anticipated and anxoiusly awaited family vacation. We were totally pumped to go on a cruise with our kids and a few other families. Well, the cruise itself was a blast if you don't take into account sleeping on bunkbeds(I really wasn't quite ready for kids camp) loosing my son numersous times(only had to get security involved once), and breaking one of my favorite things(my digital camera). SOme of the high points wer definitely the spa on the boat(that's about all there is to do)...of course the yummy food(again, not much else to do), the amazing beaches(Jamaica, Grand Caymen, and COzumel) and watching my kids parasail. Then there was the night life...eating(again) karaoke(hilarious) people watching in the casino...and pizza from teh mindight buffet. Here's a few pics of the fantastic vacation. I loved it, had a blast, but will not go on another cruise anytime soon.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. My parents are going on the same cruise next week. You have such a good looking family. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. Also, glad to see you FINALLY updated the blog.
Post a Comment